For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> SQL Services >> Database Map Tool)
This tool allows server administrators to grant ownership of databases and database users to a cPanel user. The cPanel user who owns a database can access and manage it through the cPanel interface.
This tool only grants access to databases and database users that are already in cPanel's database management system.
Grant access to database
To provide a user with access to an existing database, perform the following steps:
- From the Account Selection menu, select the domain or username of the cPanel user who will own the databases and database users that you specify.
- You can also use the Account Search text boxes to search the list by domain or username.
- Click Select.
- From the Update Database Map interface, select the Database type.
- In the Database users text box, enter the names of the database users that you wish for the cPanel user to own, separated by commas.
- In the Database names text box, enter the names of the databases that you wish for the cPanel user to own, separated by commas.
- Click Submit.