For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Email)
This section of WHM allows you to configure and manage how your server handles email.
- Mail Delivery Reports — This feature allows you to review email messages that your server sent. You can see whether each message arrived successfully and details about each delivery attempt.
- Mail Queue Manager — This feature allows you to manipulate mail messages that are in the mail queue.
- Mail Troubleshooter — This feature allows you to access a mail routing tracer.
- — This feature allows you to inspect mailbox ownerships and file permissions. You can also attempt to repair any contradictions that may exist in the mail system. To begin the process, click Proceed.
- Spamd Startup Configuration — This feature allows you to configure the settings that the Apache SpamAssassin™ daemon (
spamd) uses at startup.
- View Mail Statistics Summary — This feature allows you to view statistics about mail that your server sends and receives over a defined period.
- View Relayers — This feature allows you to view a list of users whose accounts have relayed mail. Relayed mail is mail that was sent to user accounts on your server that then forwards to remote accounts.
- View Sent Summary — This feature shows the total number of message delivery attempts that each domain on your server made over a defined period.
- AutoConfig and Autodiscover - AutoConfig and Autodiscover are services that quickly and easily configure users' mail clients to receive their cPanel email.