For cPanel & WHM 11.44
Our Installation Guide documentation guides you through the installation process for new cPanel & WHM or cPanel DNSONLY servers. To avoid issues, make certain to read all of this documentation carefully before you begin the process.
If you have questions, contact our sales team.
Before you install cPanel & WHM or cPanel DNSONLY, you must know the following information:
- Because cPanel is designed for commercial hosting, we only license publicly visible, static IP addresses. We do not license dynamic, sticky, or internal IP addresses.
- We do not provide an uninstaller. After you install our software, you must reformat the server to remove it.
- Only install cPanel & WHM on a freshly installed operating system.
- We recommend that you use the cPanel & WHM installer, which will install all of the services that it needs. If you install services before you install cPanel & WHM, you will encounter compatibility problems. When you install your operating system, deselect software package groups like Gnome, KDE, or other GUI desktop environments.
- You will need a package handler like yum. This package handler is included in default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
You may also wish to review the following documentation: