For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts)
The List Accounts interface lists all of the accounts on your server and allows you to perform certain actions on them.
The list of accounts displays detailed information about each account on your server, and allows you to perform certain actions on each account.
- Click the plus icon (Actions section below. ) to view the available actions for the associated account. For more information, read the
- Click a domain name in the Domain column to navigate to that site.
Click the cPanel logo (cPanel interface for that account with the) in the cPanel column to log in to the
rootor reseller password.
- If you disabled
rootor reseller logins to cPanel user accounts, this icon will not display. You can enable this feature in the System section of the Tweak Settings interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings).
- This feature uses the Internal Session Tool and Single Sign On system to generate a temporary user. For more information, read our Guide to API Authentication documentation.
- If you disabled
- Click the IP address in the IP Address column to view the contents of the user's home directory in a new browser tab.
- Click the email address in the Contact Email column to send an email to the account's owner.
- A red warning icon ( ) and Unknown will appear in the Package column if the account does not currently have an assigned package.
When you use any of these actions to go to another WHM interface, WHM automatically selects the correct account.
When you expand the information for an account, you can perform the following actions:
Change Password — To change an account's password, enter the desired password, select the desired options, and click Change.
- Select Synchronize MySQL password with account password if you want to use the same password for the user's MySQL® account.
- Select Enable Digest Authentication to enable Digest Authentication support.
- Change Contact Email — To change the contact email address for the account, enter a new address in the text box and click Change.
- Change IP Address — Click Change IP Address to go to the Change a Site's IP Address interface (Home >> IP Functions >> Change a Site's IP Address).
- Change Disk Partition — Click Change Disk Partition to go to the Rearrange an Account interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Rearrange an Account).
Change Quota — Click Change Quota to go to the Quota Modification interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Quota Modification).
Important:When you change a quota, we recommend that you first examine the contents of the account to ensure that the account will not already exceed the new quota. If this is the case, request that the owner of the account remove files to comply with the new disk quota.
- Change Plan — Click Change Plan to go to the Upgrade/Downgrade an Account interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Upgrade/Downgrade an Account).
- Modify Account — Click Modify Account to go to the Modify an Account interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Modify an Account).
When you click Download these records to a CSV file, WHM opens a new browser tab that displays the information from the List Accounts table as a comma-separated list. You can then copy-paste this information into a text document. If you wish to use the file in Excel or another spreadsheet program, save it as a