For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Software)
This area of WHM helps you manage your server's software.
- EasyApache (Apache Update) — This feature will allow you to update and reconfigure your Apache web server with the
- Install a Perl Module — This feature allows you to search for, download, and install a Perl module from the CPAN repository. A Perl module is a piece of software in the Perl programming language.
- Install an RPM — This feature allows you to install RPMs on your server. RPM (Red Hat® Package Manager) refers to both a software format and the software packaged within the RPM itself. For more information about RPMs, read the RPM documentation.
- Module Installers — This feature provides access to four interfaces where you can find and install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl.
- MySQL Upgrade — This interface allows you to upgrade your installation of MySQL® to the latest version.
- Rebuild RPM Database — This feature allows you to rebuild the RPM database if it has become corrupt. To begin this process, click Proceed.
- Update Server Software — This feature allows you to update any software that cPanel & WHM requires.
- Update System Software — This feature will update any Perl modules or related packages that are required by cPanel and WHM. Essentially, this feature runs the
yum updatecommand. To begin this process, click Proceed.