For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Support >> Support Center)
The Support Center offers a number of links that allow you to access cPanel & WHM support features.
Use the following resources to help you administer your system and resolve issues.
- Support Forums — The cPanel support forums. You must register a username and password for the support forum.
- WHM Documentation — Documentation for WHM.
- cPanel Documentation — Documentation for cPanel.
- cPanel TV — Videos that cover advanced topics that are related to cPanel & WHM administration.
- @cPanelTips — The cPanel Tips Twitter feed.
- cPanel Release Notifications — You can add your name to the cPanel mailing lists.
- cPanel News — You can review the latest information on cPanel, Inc.
Use the following issues to contact cPanel to help you resolve issues.
Submit a Support Request — This link allows you to use the cPanel support request (ticket) system. The Support Access Number is a unique identifier for your server.
You must register with the support request system and log in to make a support request.
- Grant cPanel Access for a Support Request — This interface allows you to configure access to your server for an open cPanel support request.