For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Advanced)
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel interface's Advanced section.
- Apache Handlers — This interface allows you to add and manage Apache handlers. Apache handlers control how your site’s Apache web server software manages certain file types and file extensions.
- Cron Jobs — cPanel provides two interfaces that allow you to edit cron jobs. Cron jobs are scheduled tasks that take place at predefined times or intervals on the server.
- Error Pages — This interface allows you to customize the appearance of your error pages. An error page informs a visitor who tries to access your site whether there is a problem.
- Image Manager — cPanel's Image Manager feature includes three tools to help you manage the images you use on your website.
- Index Manager — This interface allows you to configure how a directory index will appear to users who access it.
- MIME Types — This feature allows you to create and manage MIME types. MIME types relay information to the browser about how to handle file extensions.
Network Tools — This area of cPanel’s interface contains tools to help you retrieve network information.