For cPanel & WHM 54
(Home >> Software)
Manage your server's software with this section of WHM.
- EasyApache 3 — Use this interface to update and reconfigure your Apache web server with the
- EasyApache 4 — Use this interface to update your EasyApache installation to EasyApache 4. (Technical Preview Only)
MultiPHP INI Editor — Use this interface to configure your PHP settings.
The MultiPHP INI Editor interface requires EasyApache 4.
MultiPHP Manager — Use this interface to manage your server's PHP configuration.
The MultiPHP Manager interface requires EasyApache 4.
- Install a Perl Module — Use this interface to search for, download, and install a Perl module from the CPAN repository.
- Install an RPM — Use this interface to install RPMs on your server. RPM (Red Hat® Package Manager) refers to both a software format and the software packaged within the RPM itself. For more information about RPMs, read the RPM documentation.
- Module Installers — This interface provides access to four interfaces where you can find and install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl.
- MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade — Use this interface to upgrade your installation of MySQL® or MariaDB to the latest version.
- Rebuild RPM Database — Use this interface to rebuild the RPM database if it becomes corrupt. To begin the process, click Proceed.
- Update Server Software — Use this interface to update software within cPanel & WHM.
yum updatecommand, but does not perform an update of the operating system's kernel. To begin the process, click Proceed. System Update — Use this interface to update Perl modules or related packages for cPanel & WHM. This feature runs the