List of domains
In EasyApache 4, each domain or virtual host can use any currently-installed PHP version.
The list of domains displays the following information:
- The name of the domain
- The domain's account name
- The PHP version that the domain currently uses
Parked domains represent aliases for a primary domain. The system does not list these in the user interface.
Use the Search text box to search for specific domains. You can search by domain name, account name, or current PHP version of the domain. Results update automatically as you type.
Set a domain's PHP version
To change an account's PHP version, perform the following steps:
- Select the checkbox next to the domain that you wish to change.
- Select the desired version of PHP in the PHP Version menu. If you want the account to always use the system default, select Inherit.
- Click Apply. The system changes the selected domain's PHP version.
Incorrect ownership of an
.htaccess file may cause failures when you change an account's PHP version. The user account must own the
.htaccess file that you want to change, and that file must use
- PHP Inheritance — This document explains how accounts inherit their PHP version in EasyApache 4.