- Toolbar — A series of buttons that quickly execute specific file browser functions.
- — Move up or down levels of folders.
- — View more information for the selected file.
- Folders pane — Organizes the folder hierarchy for easy navigation. Use the arrows to expand and collapse the different hierarchical levels.
- Files pane — Lists the files available in the selected folder.
- Status bar — The section at the bottom of the interface that displays information about, for example, the selected file or the total number of files in the folder.
Guide to HTML Editor Integration — Read this documentation for more information about how to integrate the HTML Editor interface into cloned cPanel