- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The system uses several WHM API 1 functions during the transfer and restore process.
This guide explains the relationship between these API functions and the order in which to call them.
Transfer and restore process
We recommend the following workflow during the transfer and restore process:
- Plan the transfer session — The planning process sets up the transfer session.
- Create the transfer session — The creation process creates the transfer session.
- Check the transfer session — A transfer session check ensures that you can create a system account on the remote server.
- Queue the transfer item — When you queue the transfer item, you add a package or account (transfer item) to the transfer list.
- Start the transfer session — The start process begins the transfer session.
- Monitor the transfer session — When you monitor the transfer session, you check the status of the transfer session.
You can pause and restart an active transfer session throughout the transfer process.