Download Current Raw Access Logs
This section lists the domains on your account, as well as the log information.
- Domain — A list of the domains on your account. To access a domain's raw access log, perform the following steps:
- Click the desired link to download that domain's raw access log. The log file will automatically download to your computer.
- Unzip the file to view it.
- Last Update — The date of the most recent update to the log file.
- Disk Usage — The amount of disk space that the log files uses.
- Linked Domains — A list of the domains that are parked on top of the domain.
Archived Raw Logs
This section lists the archived logs that your
/home directory contains.
The system only updates the archive at the end of each month. For more information, read our cPanel Log Rotation Configuration documentation.
- Click the filename to download an archived log file.
You can also view the log file through the command line in your
/home/usernamedirectory. Use your preferred text editor to open the
If you do not have any archived log files, the directory will be empty.