For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Software/Services)
The following documents describe cPanel's Software and Services features.
- The CGI Center interface provides CGI scripts that you can use to set up a guestbook, clock, hit counter, countdown clock, and banner ads. — Common Gateway Interface (CGI) allows a web server to run pieces of software called scripts.
- — The Site Software interface allows you to add useful software to your website. Your web host controls which software is available.
- — The Perl Modules interface allows you to add and manage Perl modules.
- — The PHP PEAR Packages interface allows you to add and manage PHP packages.
- — The PHP Configuration interface allows you to view specific information about your server's PHP configuration.
— The Optimize Website interface automatically compresses content on your website when visitors request that content.
The Ruby on Rails® interface allows you to create and deploy a Ruby on Rails application.—
You mus t install Ruby on Rails on your server for the Ruby on Rails interface to appear in the cPanel interface
- RubyGems — The RubyGems interface allows you to find, install, or distribute Ruby programs and libraries that are in the self-contained "gem" format.