For cPanel & WHM version 58
You cannot run this script as the
/scripts/process_site_templates script processes template files and user-provided data to create a Site Publisher website.
When users publish a Site Publisher website, the script performs the following actions:
- The script logs template information and the target directory to the
The script saves a copy of the target directory's current contents as a tarball in the
userrepresents the account's username.
If the system encounters a file system or file quota error during this step, it will not save the tarball and will not publish the new Site Publisher website.
- The script deletes any Site Publisher backup tarballs that are more than 30 days old.
The script generates and saves the new Site Publisher website's files.
- If one of the new website's files conflicts with an existing file, the system overwrites the existing file with the new file.
- If the system encounters an error during this step, it restores the target directory's original contents from the backup tarball and does not publish the new Site Publisher website.
- The system saves configuration information for the new website in the
userrepresents the account's username. It saves this file as the
home-user-public_html-example.comrepresents the Site Publisher website's target directory, with hyphens (
-) instead of slashes (
To run the
/scripts/process_site_templates script on the command line, use the following format:
You can use the following options with the
Define a template variable and its desired value. Each template variable requires a separate
The template that you specify determines the values to define.
|Display a help message.|
Define the absolute path to the template's source location.
|Define the absolute path to the directory to which you wish to publish the Site Publisher website. Generally, you should specify the target domain's home directory path.|
For example, to use the
/scripts/process_site_templates script, you could run the following command:
This example uses the
my_template template to publish a website for the
username cPanel user's
example.com domain, and defines values for three parameters that the
my_template template uses.