For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Software >> Module Installers)
This section of the Module Installers interface allows you to manage and install PECL (PHP Extension Community Library) libraries.
Select a PHP version
This feature allows you to specify the version of PHP on which you will install the modules.
To select a specific version of PHP, perform the following steps:
- Select a PHP version from the menu.
- Click Apply.
PHP Pecl Installer
This feature allows you to search for, download, and install a library from the PECL repository.
If you know the exact name of the library that you wish to install, enter its name in the Install a PHP Pecl text box and click Install Now.
After you install a PHP extension on EasyApache 4, you must add the following line to your
<extension_name> represents the name of the PECL extension (For example:
To search for and install a PHP library, perform the following steps:
- Use one of the following methods to find the desired library:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available PHP Pecl(s) to list PHP libraries that are available from PECL.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed libraries:
- Module Name — The library's name.
- Version — The library's version number.
- Description — A description of the library.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that library.
- Click Install next to the library that you wish to download and install.
- To view a library’s documentation, click Show Docs for that library.
- If you did not find the desired library, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
Installed PHP Pecl(s)
The Installed PHP Pecl(s) table lists all of the libraries that exist on your server.
For each installed library, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The library's name.|
|Version||The library's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each library: